1. Evidence for a KATP Channel in Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum (rerKATP Channel) of Rat Hepatocytes. Salari S, Ghasemi M, Fahanik-Babaei J, Saghiri R, Sauve R, Eliassi A. PLoS One. 2015 May 7;10(5):e0125798.
2. Brain mitochondrial ATP-insensitive large conductance Ca⁺²-activated K⁺ channel properties are altered in a rat model of amyloid-ß neurotoxicity. Jafari A, Noursadeghi E, Khodagholi F, Saghiri R, Sauve R, Aliaghaei A, Eliassi A. Exp Neurol. 2015 Jul;269:8-16.
3. Impairment of brain mitochondrial charybdotoxin- and ATP-insensitive BK channel activities in diabetes. Noursadeghi E, Jafari A, Saghiri R, Sauve R, Eliassi A. Neuromolecular Med. 2014 Dec;16(4):862-71.
4. Gating behavior of endoplasmic reticulum potassium channels of rat hepatocytes in diabetes. Ghasemi M, Khodaei N, Salari S, Eliassi A, Saghiri R. Iran Biomed J. 2014 Jul;18(3):165-72.
5. Gastric acid secretion induced by paraventricular nucleus microinjection of orexin A is mediated through activation of neuropeptide Yergic system. Kermani M, Eliassi A. Neuroscience. 2012 Dec 13;226:81-8.
6. Effects of orexin and glucose microinjected into the hypothalamic paraventricular nucleus on gastric acid secretion in conscious rats. Chaleek N, Kermani M, Eliassi A, Haghparast A. Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2012 Feb;24(2):e94-102.
7. How many types of large conductance Ca⁺²-activated potassium channels exist in brain mitochondrial inner membrane: evidence for a new mitochondrial large conductance Ca²⁺-activated potassium channel in brain mitochondria. Fahanik-Babaei J, Eliassi A, Saghiri R. Neuroscience. 2011 Dec 29;199:125-32.
8. Electro-pharmacological profile of a mitochondrial inner membrane big-potassium channel from rat brain. Fahanik-Babaei J, Eliassi A, Jafari A, Sauve R, Salari S, Saghiri R. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2011 Jan;1808(1):454-60.
9. Role of the ventromedial hypothalamic orexin-1 receptors in regulation of gastric Acid secretion in conscious rats. Eliassi A, Nazari M, Naghdi N. J Neuroendocrinol. 2009 Mar;21(3):177-82.
10. Peripheral dopamine D2-like receptors have a regulatory effect on Carbachol-,Histamin-and Pentagastrin-Stimulated gastric acid secretion. Eliassi A, Aleali F, Ghasemi T. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2008 May 23.
11. ATP regulation of a large conductance voltage-gated cation channel in rough endoplasmic reticulum of rat hepatocytes. M. Ashrafpour, A. Eliassi, R. Sauve, H. Sepehri, R. Saghiri. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics.(2008).
12. Evidence for a large conductance voltage gated cationic channel rough endoplasmic reticulum of rat hepatocytes. H. Sepehri, A. Elyassi, R. Saure, M. Ashrafpour, R. Saghiri. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics November 2006, page 35-40.
13. Effect Of sugar cubes on Acute Nonspecific Epigastric Pain H. Elyassi, A.Elyassi. MJIH, Vol. 6, No.1, 2003.
14. Characterization of a chloride-selective channel from Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum membranes of Rat hepatocytes: Evidance for a black by phosphate A. Elyassi, L.Garneau, G.Roy, Sauve. Membrane Biol 159, 219-229-1997.
15. Differential effects of Dopamine agonists on locomotion in intact and reserpine-treated Mice. M.R. Zarraindast and A. Eliassi., Gen. Pharmac. Vol. 22, No .6, pp. 1027-1031,1991.